9:12 PM

No badminton

            Do you know whats annoying? Its when there's nothing to do all day, and there was something u were looking forward to do. But at the end, it didnt happen. How annoying bleh.. It happened in few occasions too. *sigh*. How silly of them that they didnt even bother to call me -_- . I need more practise since ill be competing every wednesdays now. Luckily i only live 10mins drive away.

           Oh, i hope my rackets that ive ordered will be here by next week. Apparently from a mate at the club, it took him  more than a month to receive it. I dont think theres much issues with post these days, its probably the senders is the problem hmmm.. Ive ordered things from HK, US and Switzerland, and non of them taken more than a week max and they alot futher than malaysia to here.

             The rackets im getting are the clones of the infamous Yonex Archsaber10 and Nano Speed 9000X,   APACS Nano 9000 Speed Type X and the Apacs Edge Saber 10. Funny how the names are kinda similar lol. I wonder if they had any conflicts with patenting the rackets. 

             Neways, issue here, is that theres no badminton AGAIN! so I might have to look for another alternative just incase, if this happens.

             I guess ill do some laundry and cook some dinner.  

0 comments: