12:17 PM

My camera YAY!!!



I just ordered my new digital camera for skating and my road trip to Melbourne, and im excited. Its a FujifilmFinepix S9600, and the best part it only costs me $580(post $80 -_-, so $500 for the camera). Where normal retail prices here is rangin from $600-750 by it self. Thats not all, this camera package i bought also comes with a spare rechargable battery and a 4Gb Fast CF memory card! Bag, tripod, cleaner cloth, lcd proctection protector is a plus too!. :D Its awesume!!!! I cant wait to get it! I think the lens is most probably gonna blow me away, 28mm-300mm eh eh eh and the tiltable lcd unlike slrs :P, i can go lower and higher and yet still see the live picture. muahahahha.
Click here for more info, from the Official Fujifilm S9600 site.
WOOT WOOT!! :D :D

minz86 - iRead.iThink.iSee ~My Logic~

0 comments: